Request for new Email Visibility setting

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
dsteren

Request for new Email Visibility setting

Post by dsteren »

I would like to have my email address linked to my LDS account so that I can receive donation confirmations. However I don't want my email address visible to anyone. Currently, the lowest visibility level is still visible by leaders. I am requesting a new visibility setting that makes my email address invisible to all other users and so it is only used for account communication (ie account recovery, donation confirmations, etc).

Thanks for your consideration!
eblood66

Re: Request for new Email Visibility setting

Post by eblood66 »

If you wish to make a request you'll need to use the Feedback link on any page of lds.org (for instance the home page or the donations page). These forums are primarily user-to-user support. We can discuss requests like this but we have no power to actually make any change happen. The feedback link is the way to get your suggestion in front of the appropriate decision makers.
dsteren

Re: Request for new Email Visibility setting

Post by dsteren »

Thanks. I moved the request there.

Return to “Church Account”