Myldsmail.net account deactivated

LDS Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to LDS Account (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
blakemichaeloldham

Myldsmail.net account deactivated

Postby blakemichaeloldham » Tue May 31, 2016 10:03 am

I have been home from my mission for a little over six months now and I was trying to access my emails. I know that my account was deactivated 60 days after my mission officially ended. I have been trying to transfer my emails from that email to my regular gmail account but it is not working. I believe it is because of the deactivation. Would there be a way to access those emails? I sure hope they are not lost forever.

lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Myldsmail.net account deactivated

Postby lajackson » Tue May 31, 2016 3:08 pm

blakemichaeloldham wrote:I have been home from my mission for a little over six months now and I was trying to access my emails. I know that my account was deactivated 60 days after my mission officially ended.

Ask your clerk to help you contact the Global Service Center. Let them know that you missed the 60-day window, but that you now wish to retrieve your mission emails. The GSC will probably be able to help you. Normally, the emails do not disappear right at 60 days, even though the account is locked at that point.

blakemichaeloldham

Re: Myldsmail.net account deactivated

Postby blakemichaeloldham » Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:15 am

Thank you!!

Return to “LDS Account”