Membership

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
merriann777

Membership

Post by merriann777 »

I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints but got a message that I stated I was not a member, how do I change this. Also when I try to enter my membership number I am told either it or my date of birth is incorrect, please help!
Thanks,
Merriann Salisbury
mfmohlma

Re: Membership

Post by mfmohlma »

See the help links here. Are you sure you don't already have an LDS account?
robjones9

Post by robjones9 »

I also have this problem and the above link was not helpful. Anyone else have a solution ?
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

Work with your ward clerk to verify that you have the correct membership number and to make sure that your birth date is recorded correctly on your membership record.

Also try using the 'Forgot your username?' link on the login page to try to recover the username (if any) associated with your membership number. Sometimes people make an account (like on familysearch.org) and don't realize that it is also the same account as for lds.org. If that's the case, you should be able to recover the username and password using that link.

If that doesn't resolve the issue then your ward clerk can call Local Unit Support on your behalf to ask for help in determining the problem.

Return to “Church Account”