Can't log in?

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
bjpassey

Can't log in?

Post by bjpassey »

I had two accounts by mistake and the admin said the corrected it a few months ago. Now neither usernames ,password, phone number and my MRN won't work. I can't see a phone number to call to talk to anyone. How can I get my account wiped out so I can start over? I need to done fast so I can take my sisters name to the temple on Thursday.
Thanks
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Can't log in?

Post by aebrown »

bjpassey wrote:I had two accounts by mistake and the admin said the corrected it a few months ago. Now neither usernames ,password, phone number and my MRN won't work. I can't see a phone number to call to talk to anyone. How can I get my account wiped out so I can start over? I need to done fast so I can take my sisters name to the temple on Thursday.
I'm not sure who this "admin" is that you say helped you in the past.

But since you refer to taking a name to the temple, you clearly want to access FamilySearch, so a good option would be to call FamilySearch support at 866-406-1830.

Return to “Church Account”