No longer in those callings that require this and don't want to have to keep changing my password

LDS Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to LDS Account (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
JilP

No longer in those callings that require this and don't want to have to keep changing my password

Postby JilP » Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:06 am

Please - I haven't had those callings for 6 months and don't want to have to keep changing my password- how do I stop it?
Thanks!

russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: No longer in those callings that require this and don't want to have to keep changing my password

Postby russellhltn » Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:16 am

What calling was that? Odds are you weren't properly released out of the system. You'll have to contact those in charge - that won't be your ward/stake leaders.
Have you searched the Wiki?
Try using a Google search by adding "site:tech.lds.org/wiki" to the search criteria.

lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: No longer in those callings that require this and don't want to have to keep changing my password

Postby lajackson » Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:26 am

JilP wrote:Please - I haven't had those callings for 6 months and don't want to have to keep changing my password- how do I stop it?
Thanks!

Whatever callings those are, somewhere the system thinks you still have them. If you were a Seminary or Institute teacher, for example, make sure you are no longer shown in that position at LCR, and that your S&I supervisor has removed your calling from the Workforce system, as well. Several posts at the end of this topic allude to this.

Return to “LDS Account”