No longer in those callings that require this and don't want to have to keep changing my password

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
JilP

No longer in those callings that require this and don't want to have to keep changing my password

Post by JilP »

Please - I haven't had those callings for 6 months and don't want to have to keep changing my password- how do I stop it?
Thanks!
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: No longer in those callings that require this and don't want to have to keep changing my password

Post by russellhltn »

What calling was that? Odds are you weren't properly released out of the system. You'll have to contact those in charge - that won't be your ward/stake leaders.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: No longer in those callings that require this and don't want to have to keep changing my password

Post by lajackson »

JilP wrote:Please - I haven't had those callings for 6 months and don't want to have to keep changing my password- how do I stop it?
Thanks!
Whatever callings those are, somewhere the system thinks you still have them. If you were a Seminary or Institute teacher, for example, make sure you are no longer shown in that position at LCR, and that your S&I supervisor has removed your calling from the Workforce system, as well. Several posts at the end of this topic allude to this.

Return to “Church Account”