I accidently made multiple lds accounts.

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
alang23

I accidently made multiple lds accounts.

Post by alang23 »

How do I delete an LDS account?

Over the years I have accidentally created multiple LDS accounts for myself, without realizing I had already made one.
(1 member lds account, and one account without an membership record number)
The first one was made when I was a youth, and contains my maiden name in the user name, and also has my Membership number on the file.
The second one was made after I was married (and had forgotten I had already made one) and now has my married last name in the username (but no record number, as that is only allowed on one account, and at the time I made the second account, I didn't have my number handy, I had the intention of updating it later). I wish to delete the second account so I can free up its username (with my new last name) and apply it to my original account.

It is an odd request but I hope someone can help me. Please note I have access to both accounts!!

Return to “Church Account”