account issue

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
ojones582

account issue

Post by ojones582 »

When I tried to register with the website, it says my MRN is invalid. So, I created an account without one. Now I get an email saying I have two emails associated with my account, one of which is joneso3@juno.com. I no longer have this email address and the only phone number I have is listed with the account I have set up with out an MRN due to the invalid MRN number issue. So, I can't update my account do to all this, yet I am told to do so. How do I get this corrected?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: account issue

Post by russellhltn »

ojones582 wrote:it says my MRN is invalid.
Did it say "invalid" or "invalid or in use"? You have have an account that's using your MRN already but have forgotten about it. I'd suggest using the "forgot username" feature and see what account is using your MRN.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
ckwartar

Re: account issue

Post by ckwartar »

i can't access my LDS account, i have forgotten my password and process of resetting it i was asked to enter a code which i did

but the system reply 'invalid code'

please could you help me out.

Return to “Church Account”