Cannot see online calendar

LDS Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to LDS Account (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
leecmatthews@yahoo.co.uk

Cannot see online calendar

Postby leecmatthews@yahoo.co.uk » Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:21 pm

I have just moved into a new stake. Although I can see the stake calendar on the left on lds.org I cannot see any of the entries in the calendar. The calendar does exist as I have seen it on other peoples accounts. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Cannot see online calendar

Postby russellhltn » Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:32 pm

leecmatthews@yahoo.co.uk wrote:I have just moved into a new stake. Although I can see the stake calendar on the left on lds.org I cannot see any of the entries in the calendar.

Check your subscriptions. You may not be subscribed to the right calendars to see the events that others see. Make sure the box for "show" is checked.

Also, I wouldn't rule out that the stake hasn't been putting in any events, but the ward has been inputting them on a ward calendar.
Have you searched the Wiki?
Try using a Google search by adding "site:tech.lds.org/wiki" to the search criteria.

leecmatthews@yahoo.co.uk

Re: Cannot see online calendar

Postby leecmatthews@yahoo.co.uk » Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:53 am

Thank you. That did the trick. All sorted now. :D

Return to “LDS Account”