MRN Problems

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
nutmeg0515

MRN Problems

Post by nutmeg0515 »

I have the right MRN from my recommend but, it's telling me that either my birthday or MRN is wrong but they are both correct.
eblood66

Re: MRN Problems

Post by eblood66 »

First, check with your ward clerk and make sure the MRN on your recommend is correct. Sometimes they get written wrong. Also ask him to make sure that your birth date is recorded correctly on your record.

If both of those are correct then you may have another account that you don't remember making or you didn't realize was an LDS Account. There are other sites which also use LDS Account but it isn't obvious. Use the 'Forgot your username' link on the login page and then use the Membership Record Number option to see if there is an existing account for your MRN. If there is you can then recover/reset the password as well to get access to it.

Return to “Church Account”