trying to access patriarchal blessing

LDS Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to LDS Account (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
michellelynnvogl

trying to access patriarchal blessing

Postby michellelynnvogl » Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:58 am

I am trying to suggest my patriarchal blessing. Every time I click 'get started' the screen says that I need to update my email address. When I go to edit profile and enter my email address, it says it's invalid. Every time. But if I go directly to my personal information my email address is there with a green check mark next to it. What do I need to do?

sbradshaw

Re: trying to access patriarchal blessing

Postby sbradshaw » Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:29 pm

Do you share your email address with another family member who also has an LDS Account? Sometimes there are problems when more than one LDS Account has the same email address.
Samuel Bradshaw • Interested in church apps and sites, creative recordkeeping, clerk support, YSA wards and stakes, LDS music, Vineyard at BYU, and online service.

jodyljones58

Postby jodyljones58 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:45 pm

I'm experiencing the same problem, and just verified that the email address listed in my LDS Account isn't shared with anyone. Any other ideas about resolving this?

jpjones~ogr

Postby jpjones~ogr » Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:05 pm

The problem seems to be resolved now.

Return to “LDS Account”