membership record invalid

LDS Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to LDS Account (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
Kaidinmcewan99

membership record invalid

Postby Kaidinmcewan99 » Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:50 am

I am trying to sign in to missionary application but I need to sync my membership number to my account and the system isn't letting me. It says the MRN is wrong or account already exists. How can I relsove this?

eblood66

Re: membership record invalid

Postby eblood66 » Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:00 am

First, check with your ward clerk to verify that you have the correct membership number and to make sure your birthdate is recorded correctly on your record.

If that checks out then use the 'Forgot your username?' link before logging in at https://ldsaccount.lds.org and use the Membership Record Number option to look for another account for your MRN. There are several sites (FamilySearch, mormon.org) that all use LDS Account for login. You may have created an account for one of those other accounts and forgotten about it. The 'Forgot your username?" option will help you find and recover the other account so you can use it for your missionary application.

Return to “LDS Account”