Cannot Use self-service account recovery option

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
jesusjamesledesma

Cannot Use self-service account recovery option

Post by jesusjamesledesma »

Hi! I'm using my husband's account. I'm trying to recover my account because I forgot my password. But I just get an error message saying

"Username

Please contact the Global Service Center to recover your account. You cannot use this self-service account recovery option until you have completed workforce registration."

I tried to complete a workforce registration but, it keeps asking me to sign in after I already entered my MRN and birth date.

I'm a seminary teacher, I really need to update my students account. I can't do that if I can't sign in. Please help... Thanks...
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Cannot Use self-service account recovery option

Post by russellhltn »

You can try contacting the Global Service Center, but the section you want may not be open until normal business hours, Utah time.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”