Deleting an account

LDS Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to LDS Account (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
JeriHillegeist

Deleting an account

Postby JeriHillegeist » Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:56 pm

I was doing a live demonstration of how to create an LDS.org account for the Relief Society sisters in my ward and I ended up creating a second account. I'm wondering if I can delete one of them because I have been making online donations under one and the other one has my MRN. I tried deleting just my MRN on the one so I can add it to the one with my tithing history but it is not giving me that option?

russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Deleting an account

Postby russellhltn » Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:37 pm

Since you have donations under a different account than your MRN, I'd suggest you contact the folks at LDS Account to get things fixed up.

Go to ldsaccount.lds.org, follow the help, and at the end you'll see a way you can contact them.
Have you searched the Wiki?
Try using a Google search by adding "site:tech.lds.org/wiki" to the search criteria.

linda032852@yahoo.com

Postby linda032852@yahoo.com » Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:14 am

PLEASE CANCEL MY FREE TRIAL IMMEDIATELY. I CANNOT FIGURE OUT HOW TO USE THIS SIGHT. IF THIS. YOU DON'T SHOW HOW TO CONTACT YOU. TOO DIFFICUL

gregwanderson

Postby gregwanderson » Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:56 am

Try this help page…

https://ldsaccount.lds.org/help/showAllQuestions

and then you'll probably want to scroll to the bottom and click on "I didn't find an answer to my question." From there there's a contact form and you can explain your desire to cancel your account.

Return to “LDS Account”