linking accounts

LDS Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to LDS Account (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
trycen1

linking accounts

Postby trycen1 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:05 pm

can anyone tell me how or if i can link my account to my spouse so that our tithes can be donated as a couple?

eblood66

Re: linking accounts

Postby eblood66 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:15 pm

No, donations are linked to only one account. However, you can change a setting so that your spouse can see your donations and vice versa.

More details can be found in questions 7 and 8 in the online donations FAQ.

russellhltn
Community Administrator

Postby russellhltn » Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:46 pm

More exactly, a donation can only be connected with only one member. There is no way to designate a donation to be "as a couple". But there are ways to see the other's donation and to have both names listed on a printout.
Have you searched the Wiki?
Try using a Google search by adding "site:tech.lds.org/wiki" to the search criteria.

snowfamily4

Postby snowfamily4 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:52 am

Is there a way to add your spouses record number to an existing account.

eblood66

Postby eblood66 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:59 am

snowfamily4 wrote:Is there a way to add your spouses record number to an existing account.

If your spouse already has an LDS Account and her MRN is not attached, then she can add it by going to https://ldsaccount.lds.org, clicking on the Membership tab and entering the number there.

If you mean, can you add her number to your account as a second MRN, then no. Each LDS Account can only be associated with one MRN.

russellhltn
Community Administrator

Postby russellhltn » Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:46 am

snowfamily4 wrote:Is there a way to add your spouses record number to an existing account.

No. But your spouse can give you permissions to see their donations. In order for this to work, you both must have an LDS Account that has a MRN recorded. And the church must show the two of you married to each other.

The actual setting can be found in lds.org\donations, under settings. However, on printed reports, they will appear on a separate page rather than merged.
Have you searched the Wiki?

Try using a Google search by adding "site:tech.lds.org/wiki" to the search criteria.

Return to “LDS Account”