Change my mailing address on the Ensign

LDS Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to LDS Account (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
4752blue

Change my mailing address on the Ensign

Postby 4752blue » Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:13 pm

I have recently moved and I would like to change my mailing address for the Ensign.
My account number is xxxxxxxxxx. How can I do that?

Ruth Ann
Last edited by jdlessley on Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: sensitive information redacted

jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Change my mailing address on the Ensign

Postby jdlessley » Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:12 pm

Look somewhere on the bottom of the first few pages just after the contents. There will be instructions such as:
Send both old and new address information to Distribution Services, P.O. Box 26368, Salt Lake City, UT 84126-0368, USA. Please allow 60 days for changes to take effect.

Moderator note: Sensitive information such as your account number is visible to the entire world. Anyone can view posts in the Forum and therefore the account number was redacted.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the LDS.org Help Center page or the LDSTech wiki?

eblood66

Re: Change my mailing address on the Ensign

Postby eblood66 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:58 pm

You can also change your mailing address for magazines online at https://store.lds.org. There is a link in the box on the upper left side of the page labeled "Change Subscription Address".

Return to “LDS Account”