Online Donation Trouble

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
LDSAccountTech
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Online Donation Trouble

Post by LDSAccountTech »

All LDS Account within the U.S. are set up for online donations. Should this message appear, you may need to clear your browsing data.

On a Windows PC computer, with focus on the browser; Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, or Internet Explorer

On the computer keyboard, press <Ctrl>, <Shift>, and <Delete>, to open the browsers dialog for deleting the browser's temporary files.

Google Chrome
Obliterate the following items from [ ? ] (Choose "from the beginning of time")

-Browsing history
-Download history
-Cookies and other site and plugin data
-Cached images and files
-Passwords (optional)
-Autofill form data
-Hosted app data
Click "Clear browsing data"

Mozilla Firefox
Time range to clear: [ ? ] (choose "Delete Everything"]

Browsing & Download History
Form & Search History
Cookies
Cache
Active logins
Offline Website Data
Site Preferences
Click "Clean Now"

Internet Explorer

Preserve Favorites website data - UNCHECK this box!
Temporary Internet files
Cookies
History
Download History
Form data
Passwords
ActiveX Filtering and Tracking Protection data
Click "Delete"

Apple Safari

Click the 'Gear' icon in the top-right corner of the page.

Clear history
Reset Top Sites
Clear the Downloads window
Remove saved names and passwords
Remove other AutoFill form text
Remove all website data
Click "Reset"
HLWilliams

Post by HLWilliams »

I am having the same problem.. I need to print up my donations for my taxes. I have entered my email address and checked it several times, a verification code was sent to my email and I entered it where I needed to. When I try to access my donations, it gives me the same error as everyone else and enters me into the same loop that there is no way to get out of. I know our ward takes online donations because my daughter who lives with me donates that way and she was able to print up her donations for her taxes. This is very frustrating!! Every time I turn around it makes me log in again. What do I have to do to print out me donations.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

hlwilliams wrote:I need to print up my donations for my taxes.
If you have been unsuccessful in following the guidelines in previous posts in this topic, work with your ward clerk to resolve the situation.

In addition, if you have not yet been able to log into Online Donations, your ward clerk will be able to print out the donation report you will need to prepare your taxes.
yakrose

Post by yakrose »

I have moved to another ward. How do I get my donation record from my previous ward?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

yakrose wrote:I have moved to another ward. How do I get my donation record from my previous ward?
As long as your donations in that ward were properly connected to your membership record number, you can sign in to LDS.org, go to the Donations section under "My Account and Ward" and print whatever statements you want.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

aebrown wrote:As long as your donations in that ward were properly connected to your membership record number, you can sign in to LDS.org, go to the Donations section under "My Account and Ward" and print whatever statements you want.
If that doesn't work, I'd suggest contacting the prior ward directly for a statement. Attempts to fix this may not come though in the time desired.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
NielsonNS1

Post by NielsonNS1 »

I must have a duplicate account -this month when I tried to log on and donate it will not accept my password .How do I eliminate the other other account? My spouse use to be on this acct. It also will not accept my phone number.
Norm Nielson -nsnielson@gmail.com.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

NielsonNS1 wrote:My spouse use to be on this acct.
An account belongs to only one member. I would suggest that you work with your ward clerk to sort out your account and the account of your spouse, so that the information associated with each account is correct.

Return to “Church Account”