ipad locked to LDS account

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: ipad locked to LDS account

Post by lajackson »

jajohnso34 wrote:how can i get the lock off
If you contact the Global Service Center, they should be able to help you. See the post from Tim Riker just before yours.
carlos_marqz

Post by carlos_marqz »

I am having an issue with this as well. I came home from my mission and left my iPad alone for a while. I couldn’t remember the password so I reset it and now I can’t get past the initial iPad set up because it wants me to enter in my church ID and password. When I do that it simply doesn’t recognize it so I never get past it connecting to WiFi.
What can I do? It’s an iPad mini 2
madisonmichaelis

Post by madisonmichaelis »

We have my husbands missionary iPad that never reset as well and still have all the church restrictions. Mine reset just fine but his never has. It has been a few years and he has tried to get it fixed but it never has been. Mine is now broken from our toddler, so would love to get his working. Is there an email I should contact or how should I go about fixing it? I tried to email one suggested email and it so none existing anymore.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

Here are some instructions for missionary mobile devices that have information that should help.
https://missionary.lds.org/content/dam/ ... naries.pdf

Return to “Church Account”