password for lds.org

LDS Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to LDS Account (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
silvesterlaw

password for lds.org

Postby silvesterlaw » Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:01 pm

LDS.ORG is not accepting my password. The various rescue methods to revive it don't seem helpful. For example, when I enter my membership record number (on the back of my recommend), the site says that number is wrong. It is the same number I have had since they invented MRNs. Is there anywhere I can find a telephone number to better explain the steps I have taken?

russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: password for lds.org

Postby russellhltn » Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:48 pm

It would be best to work with the ward clerk. It's entirely possible the number written on your recommend is wrong.
Have you searched the Wiki?
Try using a Google search by adding "site:tech.lds.org/wiki" to the search criteria.

mevans

Re: password for lds.org

Postby mevans » Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:57 pm

If you go to LDSAccount.lds.org, there are some troubleshooting steps for accounts not working. One of the final resolutions is to contact a human being. If I remember correctly, you need to go to the troubleshooting page and then there's something to click if you still haven't solved your problem. I believe that you can then send a communication to someone human.

Return to “LDS Account”