e-mail updates

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
kkporter

e-mail updates

Post by kkporter »

When trying to set up the donation settings, the email address listed is an old email address. My correct address is (redacted)@gmail.com , which is registered on my directory and has been for a couple of years. How can that be updated on the donations settings so I can get statements on the correct email account. Kent L Porter
Last edited by aebrown on Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Hide private information
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: e-mail updates

Post by russellhltn »

Go to ldsaccount.lds.org and update it there.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
drepouille

Post by drepouille »

Since this is a public forum, it is unwise to post your email address, as it can be captured by anyone and anything browsing the internet.
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska
LDSAccountTech
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by LDSAccountTech »

Kent,

I would also recommend that you remove your e-mail from your post. I am going to include instructions on how to update your e-mail address on your LDS Account for anyone else who might see this post.

1. Log in to https://ldsaccount.lds.org/signIn
2. Select “Contact Settings” from the menu on the left
3. Click within the box of “Email Address
4. Enter your new e-mail address.
5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page.

On the ldsaccount site you can also update your mobile phone number or change your password.

Return to “Church Account”