Access to Patriachal Blessing submission denied

LDS Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to LDS Account (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
chrisbenjamin75

Access to Patriachal Blessing submission denied

Postby chrisbenjamin75 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:39 pm

Hi,

I am a bishop of the Ourimbah ward in the newly created Gosford Stake Australia. I have not had access to the Patriachal Blessings submission page since the Stake was created a month ago. Can you please advise on what I need to do to submit new recommends to the Stake Patriach for our members.

Thanking you,

Chris

russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Access to Patriachal Blessing submission denied

Postby russellhltn » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:42 pm

I'd contact Local Unit Support. I suspect something hasn't been initialized in the new stake.
Have you searched the Wiki?
Try using a Google search by adding "site:tech.lds.org/wiki" to the search criteria.

LDSAccountTech
Church Employee
Church Employee

Postby LDSAccountTech » Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:50 am

Contact the Global Service Center; your account may not be enabled to have that access yet, or the calling may not be showing on the account. They can get you access to these submissions.

BStodd

Postby BStodd » Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:52 pm

Participation in the online Patriachal Blessings system is on a stake by stake basis. The Stake President can chose it your stake participates or not. See Official Communications Library - https://letters.lds.org/document/pdf?item=13690&clang=eng&download=true&u=17737681681799671040&inline=true

Return to “LDS Account”