UN AUTHORIZED MEMBER

LDS Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to LDS Account (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
bjmoody

UN AUTHORIZED MEMBER

Postby bjmoody » Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:09 pm

Why am I getting this message when I login to do my family tree and directory of my ward? I am a member since 1990 but I am getting the message I am not authorized to excess the directory of my ward. Can you help me out here, please?

bjmoody

contact home office

Postby bjmoody » Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:13 pm

How to email the home office to get my situation corrected so that I can do my family tree and work for my father and mother in the temple.

russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: UN AUTHORIZED MEMBER

Postby russellhltn » Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:22 pm

I've not seen that before. You might try logging into ldsaccount.lds.org and see what messages comes up. Double check that there is a membership number associated with your account.
Have you searched the Wiki?
Try using a Google search by adding "site:tech.lds.org/wiki" to the search criteria.

russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: contact home office

Postby russellhltn » Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:26 pm

bjmoody wrote:How to email the home office to get my situation corrected so that I can do my family tree and work for my father and mother in the temple.

I merged this message into the first thread you started since it's probably dealing with the same thing. If you go to ldsaccount.lds.org, at the login screen, there's a "help" button. Explore that to see if it answers your question. If not, it does give you a contract to look into it further.
Have you searched the Wiki?

Try using a Google search by adding "site:tech.lds.org/wiki" to the search criteria.

Return to “LDS Account”