How to get MRN online

LDS Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to LDS Account (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).

How to get MRN online

Postby NevaJJ49 » Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:45 am

Can someone tell me if I can get my MRN online? I joined and selected I am a member. I haven't been to church in many many many moons. I have no idea where my records are. Is there a way I can get info online? or by phone? and who would I call? Thank you

Community Moderators

Re: How to get MRN online

Postby jdlessley » Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:08 pm

NevaJJ49 wrote:Can someone tell me if I can get my MRN online?

If you already have a member LDS Account (an LDS Account associated with your MRN) then you can log onto and go to the Directory. Select "My Household" in the left column and under your name in the right column click the "Show Record Number" link.

However, if you do not have a member LDS Account or haven't created an LDS Account, you will have to contact the ward clerk for your ward to get your MRN.

[Moderator note: This thread was split from the Educating Members thread because the topics are different. Please follow the Code of Conduct and "Do not start a new topic in an existing thread; instead start a new thread."]
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the Help Center page or the LDSTech wiki?

Postby zuesocegueda » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:04 pm

How can i get my mrn number

Postby Biggles » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:23 pm

Please read the post above yours, which states how you can get your MRN.

Community Administrator

Postby russellhltn » Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:05 pm

The only way to get it online is if it's already associated with your LDS Account. But the usual reason people want their MRN is to add it to their account. Catch -22.

See your ward membership clerk or bishopric member. The number on the temple recommend is another source, but that might be wrong.
Have you searched the Wiki?
Try using a Google search by adding "" to the search criteria.

Return to “LDS Account”