Mobile Phone Number

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
ronalines

Mobile Phone Number

Post by ronalines »

Hello Brethren,
I would like information that will allow me to delete my mobile phone number shown in the Church Directory of Leaders. How is that number edited or is it populated based on my membership profile? I have deleted my mobile phone number in my local branch but it still shows in CDOL. I want others to call my home phone when trying to reach me as we do not have a cell phone signal where we live.
Kindly,

Ron Lines
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Mobile Phone Number

Post by russellhltn »

• Locate your calling
  • Click on Position Summery
  • On the left, just above your name, click on "Edit Assignment"
  • Click on the "Phone Numbers" tab.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
ronalines

Re: Mobile Phone Number

Post by ronalines »

Thank you Russell. That "Edit Assignment" icon is so small and closely matches the color tone of the web page, I simply didn't see it. I'll remember to look and look some more next time.

Thanks Again
Ron Lines

Return to “Church Account”