Can not use LDSAccount because 'Country is required'

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
ralphesslinger

Can not use LDSAccount because 'Country is required'

Post by ralphesslinger »

I am attempting to use my ldsaccount to subscribe to the tech newsletter but every time I login successfully and my name appears, I am prompted
'Your workforce information has not been updated in your account yet. Please answer the questions below to update your account.'

I can see the field name for country but there is no place to type 'Australia'. If I click next then I get an error and the page returns asking me to enter my country. I am located in Australia. I am also a seminary teacher and that is showing. If I use my LDS account for seminary at si.lds.org then I have no issues.
LDSAccountTech
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Can not use LDSAccount because 'Country is required'

Post by LDSAccountTech »

To complete workforce registration, you must follow the steps below
1) Please go to https://ldsaccount.lds.org, and Sign In, with your LDS Account Username
2) After you log in, on the left, click on the “Workforce” link (it might open by default when you login)
3) scroll down to the bottom of the page, and click “Verify”
4) Next, click to open the “Change Security Questions” section. Type your password in the “Current Password” box, and then choose and answer each of the four security questions. After you have selected a question, and answered ALL four questions, click “Save” at the bottom of the page.

This completes the Workforce Registration.
login4us

Post by login4us »

Iam setting up my account.I am in donations and it tells me that the unit I am in does not accept on line donations. My whole ward uses it. I us e the drop down for USA and it errors. Is there a place in my setup that you put a unit. I have searched and searched.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

login4us wrote:Iam setting up my account.I am in donations and it tells me that the unit I am in does not accept on line donations. My whole ward uses it. I us e the drop down for USA and it errors. Is there a place in my setup that you put a unit. I have searched and searched.
Your unit is where your membership records are. The easiest way to check is to go to the directory and see what ward it pulls up. Talk to your ward clerk if it's the wrong ward.

You can get the same message if you don't have a valid, verified email address on your account. Go to ldsaccount.lds.org, and make sure you have a good email in the first email line in the contact tab.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”