I am having trouble with the CA/afp link

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: I am having trouble with the CA/afp link

Post by russellhltn »

barbaramiles79 wrote:It says I need to submit my MRN but when I do it says the account already exists.
A MRN can only be associated with one LDS Account. I'm guessing you created an account with your MRN, perhaps for a specific site, and didn't realize it was a church-wide login.

I'd suggest going to ldsaccount.lds.org, click on "I have forgotten my username" and then check "Membership Record Number" for the recovery option.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
silvanaathaides

Post by silvanaathaides »

TENGO PROBLEMAS CON EL ENLACE DE LA AC / AFP
aalnew3

Post by aalnew3 »

Trying to get to application to the First Presidency and then to send to our Bishop. Cannot get to that page
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

aalnew3 wrote:Trying to get to application to the First Presidency and then to send to our Bishop.
Did your bishop start the application and then give you the link to access it for your portion of the application?

Return to “Church Account”