Accessing my ward membership, leadership, and calendar not working for me...

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
bankerbrough

Accessing my ward membership, leadership, and calendar not working for me...

Post by bankerbrough »

I am stumped!! My ward clerk and stake clerk are stumped. None of us can figure out why I cannot access my own ward membership, leadership, and calendar. My profile shows that my membership information is entered correctly. When I call in for help I get transferred from rural Montana to Southern California to downtown SLC and NO ONE seems to be able to help me. I was told today that I must begin again here... so here it goes:

After successfully logging in and being welcomed by the website, when I click on membership list, it says "Loading" for hour upon hour with no results. Same with my iphone and macpro laptop. If I use the LDS tools app, it causes an error report and says the church records cannot be retrieved due to unit number error.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I'll assume the two clerks are able to pull up things correctly, so it's not a problem that affects all ward users.

I would go to http://ldsaccount.lds.org, log in, and then edit your information. Verify that your birth date and gender are correct. if they are not, then you're likely connected to the wrong membership number.

Assuming that's correct, then you might have the ward clerk verify the membership number you used in setting up the account. I'm wondering if somehow you have a duplicate record and the one associated to your account has been deleted, merged, or sent to "Address Unknown".

If you don't know the number, then you might try using Forgot your user name?, click "I don't have/remember my e-mail" and then enter the MRN the clerk gave you and see if it results in the account name you expect.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”