Problems Linking MRN

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
myca10

Problems Linking MRN

Post by myca10 »

I created my account and at the time did not have my MRN. My email or phone number were not recognized as already having an existing account (even though I thought I set it up years ago). So I created a new account, today I tried to put in the MRN and it said it didn't match up with my birthdate or was already linked to an account. I haven't changed email addresses or phone numbers and I know my birthdate is accurate. Can anyone help me figure out how to get my MRN to my account so I have access to all the tools

Thank you
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Problems Linking MRN

Post by scgallafent »

You have another account that is linked with your MRN. Your ward clerk can contact the Global Service Center for assistance in recovering that account.
Judec1

Post by Judec1 »

may I have [removed] as my pass word? This little old lady just forgot. Thank you for your help. Judy Neely
Last edited by russellhltn on Sun May 26, 2019 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed suggested passwords - this is a public forum
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Judec1 wrote:may I have [removed] as my pass word? This little old lady just forgot. Thank you for your help. Judy Neely
No one here can change your password. If you need help resetting your password, you can use the link on the sign in page. If that doesn't work, ask the ward clerk to put you in contact with support.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”