Signing in

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
kwahls

Signing in

Post by kwahls »

I can sign into my account from Lds . .Org and then go to tools, but if I use the app it starts to sync and then returns me to the sign in page, an endless loop and never signs in. I deleted and then downloaded the app but still looping back to sign in. Any ideas?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Signing in

Post by russellhltn »

I assume you're talking about LDS Tools, but, what version, what OS?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
les_head

Post by les_head »

I'm having the same problem! It goes to sync after I sign in, but then kicks me back to sign in over and over again. Iphone X
nesterbester

Post by nesterbester »

I am having the same problem, I have an iPhone 10.3.3
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

nesterbester wrote:I am having the same problem, I have an iPhone 10.3.3
See this post: viewtopic.php?f=118&t=34347
tw.schultz@gmail.com

Post by tw.schultz@gmail.com »

I am unable to access Leader and Clerk Resources today. I have had access because of my calling but today I cannot. ALSO, my tithing donation history is wiped clean. Who can fix this for me.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

tw.schultz@gmail.com wrote:I am unable to access Leader and Clerk Resources today. I have had access because of my calling but today I cannot. ALSO, my tithing donation history is wiped clean. Who can fix this for me.
Today, Monday June 3, seems to be the day lds.org is making the change to churchofjesuschrist.org. Before now, most attempts to access churchofjesuschrist.org redirected to lds.org.

There seems to be a few glitches with the process. I'd wait for it to settle out.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”