lds account problem

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
cmiller1977

lds account problem

Post by cmiller1977 »

My daughter is 11 and has never had an lds account, when we try to make one it says the membership number and birth date are incorrect or she already has an account. I have checked on her Temple recommend and with the clerk that her info is correct. I even tried to reset the account but I can't do that because we never made an account so what ever email or phone number I enter comes back as not associated with this account. What can we do?
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: lds account problem

Post by scgallafent »

Your daughter has an account. Your ward clerk will need to get you in contact with the Global Service Center to help get into her account.
jack12

Can't input my membership record

Post by jack12 »

First, I did manage to register by using my birthday. I can login but cannot have full access to others features of the websites. I read on top, it says I need to add my membership record in order to have full access of the system. Therefore, I did try add it ( my membership record) numerous times but the system does not save it. Can anyone assist?

Thankyou.

Daniel
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Can't input my membership record

Post by scgallafent »

Jack12 wrote:First, I did manage to register by using my birthday. I can login but cannot have full access to others features of the websites. I read on top, it says I need to add my membership record in order to have full access of the system. Therefore, I did try add it ( my membership record) numerous times but the system does not save it. Can anyone assist?
Does it give you an error message when you try to add your membership record number?
nickyandjoel

Post by nickyandjoel »

I am having the same problem putting in the member number for my mother. It says it already was used. It probably was when she first set it up but she didn't use it so i am making her a new one and it will not let me add her member number. Says it already exsists and wont let me save it. Please help
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

nickyandjoel wrote:I am having the same problem putting in the member number for my mother. It says it already was used. It probably was when she first set it up but she didn't use it so i am making her a new one and it will not let me add her member number. Says it already exsists and wont let me save it.
Please see this post
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”