My Membership Doesn't Show Up Across the Stake

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
digbyjr

My Membership Doesn't Show Up Across the Stake

Post by digbyjr »

Strangely my membership profile doesn't show up across the stake on LDS tools. I have allowed permission for this (by selecting the radio buttons on my profile page), but neither me, nor my family's information shows up outside of the ward view. Who do I need to talk to to remedy this? Thanks, Stan
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: My Membership Doesn't Show Up Across the Stake

Post by russellhltn »

I'd talk to your ward clerk to verify the permissions set on your household. Keep in mind, that after the change, members have to sync their LDS Tools.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
digbyjr

Post by digbyjr »

I have met again with my ward clerk. My profile is set up to be viewed by all across the stake, but it is still only seen by the ward members. Is there someone that could look deeper into this?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

The directory has two settings: Household and individual. IIRC, the household setting just caps the maximum visibility of the individual settings. Make sure your individual privacy setting is set for stake. And of course, anyone checking in LDS Tools is going to have to do a sync to get the updated information.

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum. Unless one of our visiting employees has time to look at it, you'd need your ward clerk to contact support to find out what's going on.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

It appears that your main household setting is still set to Ward. In Directory on your household click on edit and then look near the top. See the attachment for me where it says Household Visibility Limit.
Directory household privacy setting.PNG
Directory household privacy setting.PNG (4.57 KiB) Viewed 382 times
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

jonesrk wrote:It appears that your main household setting is still set to Ward.
Which raises a question of what digbyjr's clerk was looking at. If the Household is set to Ward, then none of the individuals could be set to Stake.

Return to “Church Account”