Membership number

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
rekonize

Membership number

Post by rekonize »

I am trying to enter my membership number but the system wont accept it, this is the number on my temple recommend which expires end of this month. Can you help me.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Membership number

Post by russellhltn »

Check with the membership clerk. There's a good chance the number written on your recommend is incorrect. Typically, it's only used for activation and by the time it's discovered that it's incorrect, the member has already completed their stake interview. The process of correcting an incorrect MRN is virtually non-existent.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Membership number

Post by sbradshaw »

rekonize wrote:I am trying to enter my membership number but the system wont accept it,
What error message does the system give?
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “Church Account”