Access to Patriachal Blessing submission denied

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
chrisbenjamin75

Access to Patriachal Blessing submission denied

Post by chrisbenjamin75 »

Hi,

I am a bishop of the Ourimbah ward in the newly created Gosford Stake Australia. I have not had access to the Patriachal Blessings submission page since the Stake was created a month ago. Can you please advise on what I need to do to submit new recommends to the Stake Patriach for our members.

Thanking you,

Chris
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Access to Patriachal Blessing submission denied

Post by russellhltn »

I'd contact Local Unit Support. I suspect something hasn't been initialized in the new stake.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
LDSAccountTech
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by LDSAccountTech »

Contact the Global Service Center; your account may not be enabled to have that access yet, or the calling may not be showing on the account. They can get you access to these submissions.
BStodd

Post by BStodd »

Participation in the online Patriachal Blessings system is on a stake by stake basis. The Stake President can chose it your stake participates or not. See Official Communications Library - https://letters.lds.org/document/pdf?it ... nline=true

Return to “Church Account”