I can change the image profile lds?

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
leogars

I can change the image profile lds?

Post by leogars »

I am a missionary but I do not like the image I have is there any way to change it? :confused:
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: I can change the image profile lds?

Post by lajackson »

leogars wrote:I am a missionary but I do not like the image I have is there any way to change it? :confused:
If you are talking about the picture you have that appears in the Directory, you will need to ask your home ward clerk to help you. You can submit a new picture, but he will have to approve it before it displays. Or he will be able to upload the picture for you, if he has one.

You may wish to upload or send him your missionary application photograph.
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

lajackson wrote:
leogars wrote:I am a missionary but I do not like the image I have is there any way to change it? :confused:
If you are talking about the picture you have that appears in the Directory, you will need to ask your home ward clerk to help you. You can submit a new picture, but he will have to approve it before it displays. Or he will be able to upload the picture for you, if he has one.

You may wish to upload or send him your missionary application photograph.
I'm not sure but I think that the missionary department has the ability to set that picture and that they generally set it to the missionary application photo. So you may want to check with the mission office and see if they can update the photo without the ward clerk being involved.
drepouille

Post by drepouille »

I've seen a lot of missionary application photos, many of which are not very flattering.
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska
mevans

Post by mevans »

I think your mission office can update your missionary photo.

I also believe there may be two photos: one that is shown in the online directory of the unit where you're serving as a missionary and the original one that your home ward will see when they look you up in the directory. I don't know why I think this, but somehow I've had that impression. It could be completely wrong.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

mevans wrote:I also believe there may be two photos: one that is shown in the online directory of the unit where you're serving as a missionary and the original one that your home ward will see when they look you up in the directory. I don't know why I think this, but somehow I've had that impression. It could be completely wrong.
I'm seeing two pictures. For a missionary serving from our ward. If I look under his family record he has an individual photo there and under missionaries he has a different one (I'm guessing that one is from his mission application).

Return to “Church Account”