Ward Contact List in New Ward

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
CFCinUSA

Ward Contact List in New Ward

Post by CFCinUSA »

I have tranferred to a new ward anam trying to contact members from my new ward. The only problem is my profile only contains info from my previous ward and I am unable to change this. How do I fix this? Thanks
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Ward Contact List in New Ward

Post by lajackson »

CFCinUSA wrote:I have tranferred to a new ward anam trying to contact members from my new ward. The only problem is my profile only contains info from my previous ward and I am unable to change this. How do I fix this? Thanks
You might begin by contacting your ward clerk to make certain your membership record has been transferred to the new ward.
CFCinUSA

Post by CFCinUSA »

Can't get to the ward list to get the clerks info.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

CFCinUSA wrote:Can't get to the ward list to get the clerks info.
You do have access to the Directory for the old ward. Contact that clerk and ask him for help. He can at least tell you if your record is still in that ward. If you ask, he can give you the contact information for your new ward clerk. Or you can wait until Sunday and talk to your new ward's clerk in person.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

CFCinUSA wrote:The only problem is my profile only contains info from my previous ward and I am unable to change this.
When you say "profile" where are you looking? You've posted in the LDS Account section, and there's nothing about wards in the LDS Account.

If you're talking about the Directory, then your membership record hasn't been moved yet. You'll have to work with either your old ward clerk or your new ward clerk to get it moved.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”