Family History Report

Discussions around Genealogy technology.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Family History Report

Postby aebrown » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:25 pm

sbradshaw wrote:According to Rod DeGiulio's presentation at RootsTech 2017, family history reports should be available through Leader and Clerk Resources "soon."

The discussion of family history reports on LCR starts at about the 42:30 mark of Rod DeGiulio's presentation.

bballrob

Postby bballrob » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:20 pm

sbradshaw wrote:According to Rod DeGiulio's presentation at RootsTech 2017, family history reports should be available through Leader and Clerk Resources "soon."

I don’t like their definition of “soon”.

aebrown
Community Administrator

Postby aebrown » Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:39 am

bballrob wrote:

I don’t like their definition of “soon”.

These reports were available on LCR by June 4 or earlier, according to this post and many others that have followed. I don't quite understand why you are raising this issue four and a half months after the reports became available.

bballrob

Postby bballrob » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:44 am

The main reports were, however, he also talked about reports that would show down to the individual level as far as who is submitting names to the temple, adding names to the tree, adding memories, etc. I have yet to see those. Are they available somewhere and I've just missed them?

Return to “Family History”