How to Change Shipping Address

Discussions about setup, operation, and maintenance of these devices in meetinghouses other than a FHC
petersboro-p40

Post by petersboro-p40 »

Thanks
All of our branch (ward) materials are ordered online through ldscatalog@ldschurch.org. As for the district (stake) unit account when I follow the links to office materials it transfers me to a "church approved" staples website. But when I check out the billing info is incorrect and not editable. Staples doesn't have the pre-addressed envelopes anyway but I would like to straighten out the account billing so I can use it in the future. I'll just have to find another source for pre-addressed envelopes.
RossEvans

Post by RossEvans »

petersboro wrote:Thanks
All of our branch (ward) materials are ordered online through ldscatalog@ldschurch.org. As for the district (stake) unit account when I follow the links to office materials it transfers me to a "church approved" staples website. But when I check out the billing info is incorrect and not editable. Staples doesn't have the pre-addressed envelopes anyway but I would like to straighten out the account billing so I can use it in the future. I'll just have to find another source for pre-addressed envelopes.

The Staples website populates its shipping address from Church systems, I believe CDOL. (We recently had a problem with lag time in updating the shipping address of our bishop, but the address eventually changed.)

For printed stationery products, including tithing and business envelopes, log onto the ldscatalog.com site with your Unit ID and password. There you can get a downloadable stationery order form as a PDF file. You can mail or fax the form back after you fill it in. The shipping address for such printed stationery also is populated from CDOL.
petersboro-p40

Post by petersboro-p40 »

I tried to reply but it must not have posted. So this may be a duplicate post.

Our wards use the website. When I try to use our stake account anf follow the links to office materials it transfers me to a church approved staples site. Billing addresses on both are not correct. Staples did not have pre-addressed envelopes so I'll have to go to another source. I would like to straighten out the account problems though so I can order in the future.
Thanks
petersboro-p40

Post by petersboro-p40 »

Thanks boomerbubba. I just read your post. I will check the CDOL and also see if I can find the order form and get back later. Please disregard the second post above.
petersboro-p40

Post by petersboro-p40 »

I'm sorry, I can't find a downloadable stationery order form anywhere on the website. Could you please provide a link?
Thanks
RossEvans

Post by RossEvans »

petersboro wrote:I'm sorry, I can't find a downloadable stationery order form anywhere on the website. Could you please provide a link?
Thanks

Sign in to the Units site from ldscatalog.com

Then go to Forms

Then Church Stationery Order

I'll send you the URL in a private message. Not sure how that will work with the login authentication.

Return to “Printers, Copiers, and Multi-Function Devices”