Our stake has been living with this minor annoyance, but I finally got around to figuring out how to eliminate the prompt. As long as you only copy letter size paper, I see no downside to this change at all. Here are the steps:
- On the control panel, scroll down to the Administration button and press it.
- Select Default Job Options
- Select Default Options for Originals
- Select Original Size Prompt
- Choose Do Not Display, then press Save
- Restart the copier
Now when you press the Start button, it just immediately starts making copies, like one would expect a copier to do.