Copy Limits

Discussions about setup, operation, and maintenance of these devices in meetinghouses other than a FHC
gregwanderson

Re: Copy Limits

Post by gregwanderson »

In my reality, it would be a treat to see the Sunday School President attend a ward council meeting in the first place. :) It's just not a calling that gets a lot of magnification, in my world. (I'm not saying that's how it should be, just how it has been.)

Since this thread inspired me to look up the real specifications of our real copier in the meetinghouse library, if anyone asks me about "too many copies" being made, I'll happily tell them not to worry... because ours can literally handle one million copies per ward each year! :cool:
Gary_Miller

Post by Gary_Miller »

mrrad wrote:In my reality, it would be a treat to see the Sunday School President attend a ward council meeting in the first place. :) It's just not a calling that gets a lot of magnification, in my world. (I'm not saying that's how it should be, just how it has been.)
It is only as important as the Bishop makes it out to be. In my ward the Bishop had the SSP responsible for doing the training in ward council. He is an important member of the council.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

mrrad wrote:Having pointed that out, I still can't imagine why the Primary would ever need 700 copies of anything all in one shot.
Maybe they wanted every primary student to have their own copy of the Children’s Songbook :)
bspage

Post by bspage »

As a ward SS President, I decided with my bishop that any copy job in excess of 20 total copies needs to be submitted during the week. Either my librarian, or a member of my presidency is at the meetinghouse on mutual night to open the library, and we do large jobs then, and tell the submitter that any copy job submitted to us on that night will be ready by Sunday morning. They do have to plan ahead a bit, but it has taken a lot of pressure off our librarian on Sundays.

Return to “Printers, Copiers, and Multi-Function Devices”