Discussions about using and improving the new FamilySearch online application.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
hammermil405 wrote:How do I go about finding if my father has already had his temple ordinances done and if all are completed?
I assume your father is deceased. If he was a member of the Church, he will certainly be in Family Tree. And if you are a member, then he will be linked to you. So all you would need to do is:
- Sign in to FamilySearch.org with your LDS Account (the same account you used to sign in to this forum)
- Go to Family Tree
- Your father should appear linked to you.
- Click on his name, then choose Person (at the bottom of the popup)
- On his Person page, click on the Ordinances tab.
- There you will see all his ordinances
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest