Cisco Firewall:

Discussions about Internet service providers (ISPs), the Meetinghouse Firewall, wired and wireless networking, usage, management, and support of Meetinghouse Internet
G4344

Cisco Firewall:

Post by G4344 »

We currently have a Cisco Firewall installed in our stake center and I am not sure whether it is a church managed firewall or not.

I've recently come to the realization that when I run the LanDesk Management Security Scan, that the scan fails to run successfully.

I am under the impression that the security scan fails because we do not have an VPN communications session established with church LanDesk Management servers.

I'd like to be able to determine whether our existing firewall is adequate, or needs to be replaced with a church managed device.

- Greg -

----
Mikerowaved
Community Moderators

Post by Mikerowaved »

The easiest way to find out is call the Global Service Center at 1-866-678-2763. They will know if any church-managed firewall is installed at your location, and if not, can walk you through the steps of getting one.
So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Meetinghouse Internet”