Phone number for support?

Discussions about Internet service providers (ISPs), the Meetinghouse Firewall, wired and wireless networking, usage, management, and support of Meetinghouse Internet
omagico

Phone number for support?

Post by omagico »

I have a building that SLC put a discovery center in. Need a number to call to get it working again
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Phone number for support?

Post by aebrown »

omagico wrote:I have a building that SLC put a discovery center in. Need a number to call to get it working again
All FamilySearch-related questions go through FamilySearch support at 1-866-406-1830 (or if you're not in North America, you can go to the FamilySearch Contact Us page to look up the number for other countries).
lancemcrae

email support

Post by lancemcrae »

I sent an email to all ward members showing them how to do family hisotry and indexing from there homes. I tried to attach 3 documents from my own computer and when I hit find where they are at, I found them on my computer and attached them to the general email. The attachments showed in 3 boxes above the box for attachments, and when I sent it, the attachments were completely garbled. It was showing the computer talk for each word. I really need to get these 3 attachments to our ward members Asap since they already have the email, but can't open the step by step processes on both family history and indexing. I need to know if there is something I can do on this end to fix the problem or be walked thru the process, perferably by voice.. Thank you
bettymattson

Post by bettymattson »

I am having trouble using some parts of my LDS app. It is supported by Google and has a notice that I need updates, but I don't understand how to do it.
garyschwartz

Post by garyschwartz »

I had a lady from Vineyard Utah call me needing to reset her password for indexing. She called me, Gary Schwartz asking for a phone number to call for help? I don't know where she got my number and why she called me but I'm trying to get her a phone number to call for some help. She is visiting family in Washington State.

My phone number is [removed]
Her name is [removed]...
Last edited by russellhltn on Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed personal information - this is a public forum
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

garyschwartz wrote:I'm trying to get her a phone number to call for some help.
I would suggest that she call the FamilySearch customer service number.

Return to “Meetinghouse Internet”