Filtering Ward Maps

Discussions about Internet service providers (ISPs), the Meetinghouse Firewall, wired and wireless networking, usage, management, and support of Meetinghouse Internet
Jshipp3

Filtering Ward Maps

Post by Jshipp3 »

Is there a way that as a clerk I can filter my ward my by organization? For example my HP group leader would like to see only his group on the ward map in order to help assign home teaching. Not sure if that is possible? Thoughts? :D :D :D :D
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Filtering Ward Maps

Post by jonesrk »

You can in LDS Tools
Jshipp3

Post by Jshipp3 »

Are there any instructions on this topic? We have been trying for weeks and had to go to google maps to get it done. Would like to use the church tool if we could find the way.
johnshaw

Post by johnshaw »

Instructions, we don't need no stinkin Instructions in this church!
“A long habit of not thinking a thing wrong, gives it a superficial appearance of being right, and raises at first a formidable outcry in defense of custom.”
― Thomas Paine, Common Sense
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

Jshipp3 wrote:Are there any instructions on this topic? We have been trying for weeks and had to go to google maps to get it done. Would like to use the church tool if we could find the way.
For the example in the OP, within LDS Tools, go to Organizations, High Priests Group, All Members, click on the menu icon, select Show list on map.

Return to “Meetinghouse Internet”