filter.lds.org

Discussions about Internet service providers (ISPs), the Meetinghouse Firewall, wired and wireless networking, usage, management, and support of Meetinghouse Internet
drepouille

filter.lds.org

Post by drepouille »

We still have a couple Cisco Pix 501 firewalls and a couple ASA 5505 firewalls in our stake. I am receiving reports that the Pix 501 cannot access filter.lds.org correctly. It does block inappropriate web sites, but it does not display the colored pictures from the filter web site as it should.

I told the auditors in my stake to ignore this issue, since the FM is working to upgrade to the 881W by the end of this year.
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: filter.lds.org

Post by russellhltn »

I've got a 501 and I think it's working ok. I'll have to check next time I'm in.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
drepouille

Post by drepouille »

I would call the Global Service Center. However, very few of them know how to rescript a Pix 501. So I will just wait for FM to replace them. After all, they are blocking the correct sites.
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

russellhltn wrote:I've got a 501 and I think it's working ok. I'll have to check next time I'm in.
I don't get the checkmark, but I don't get the "X" either. The scripts appear to be blocking, but are not sending me to a block page.

Considering that it does block, I'd consider that good (but worth a follow-up check later).
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
Leocorneliom

Post by Leocorneliom »

well thank you for filtering this documents.

Return to “Meetinghouse Internet”