Technology Manager Ver: 2.1.19169.1 Lost IP Assignments & Recievers

Discussions about Internet service providers (ISPs), the Meetinghouse Firewall, wired and wireless networking, usage, management, and support of Meetinghouse Internet
nateegan

Technology Manager Ver: 2.1.19169.1 Lost IP Assignments & Recievers

Post by nateegan »

I am not sure if their was a recent update to TM (Technology Manager), or if it is related to the other big tech problems the Church had on 6-23-19. I logged into TM and all of the IP assignments (Reservations) are gone and so are the Satellite Receivers.
TM.JPG
Screenshot of the IP Assignment Page.
(54.04 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Biggles

Re: Technology Manager Ver: 2.1.19169.1 Lost IP Assignments & Recievers

Post by Biggles »

I’m having the same issue, with loss of satellite and IP information. There has also been an update, which may or may not be the cause. On the Network tab, instead of labels for the various options, there are now icons.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I still have the IP Assignments (make sure you select the right "zone"). But my receivers have disappeared as well.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

And every thing is back! :D
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Biggles wrote:And every thing is back! :D
Ditto.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
nateegan

Post by nateegan »

My Receivers came back, but my IP assignments in the User Zone are still gone, I had several things reserved and they have not come back up yet. I could re-add them again, but I would prefer the previous ip assignments to be restored. I already had some problems with a device because it left the assigned address.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

nateegan wrote:My Receivers came back, but my IP assignments in the User Zone are still gone, I had several things reserved and they have not come back up yet. I could re-add them again, but I would prefer the previous ip assignments to be restored. I already had some problems with a device because it left the assigned address.
I'd suggest contacting support. If it hasn't come back yet, it's probably beyond what you can fix with our advice.

Return to “Meetinghouse Internet”