Ideas & Templated needed for:
Bishop/Branch Presidency Letter to Less Actives, plus Activity Calendar
I was asked to author templates for our Branch President to begin mailing monthly letters to our less active members, along with an Activity Calendar showing items the less actives may be interested in.
So far, the mailing may include:
- A spiritual message from our local or stake leaders;
- An Activity Calendar or insert (not a typical Sunday "Program");
- An invitation for the less active to attend our forthcoming activity.
- We are still in mind for caring for them (some have refused to be visited)
- Something of a forthcoming activity (or meal) is of interest to them and the mailed item will not be stuffed back into a pile of paperwork
- A nice door-opener, non-invasive, non-judgmental, and the beginning of something they can look forward to next month.
We are looking for activity ideas for the less actives after the Christmas Holidays. Our branch is located on the western slopes of the Montana Rocky Mountains where snow is the common outdoor postcard look for several months ahead until Spring.
We have been without an Activity Chairperson for sometime (as our numbers are low).
[INDENT][INDENT]We do have a few couples doing a Monday evening "Empty-Nesters" Family Home Evening where they rotate the host homes every week.[/INDENT][/INDENT]
All my best,