Use this forum to discuss issues that are not found in any of the other clerk and stake technology specialist forums.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
My clerk computer is a Dell Optiplex 7020, and new to our ward about a year before the Windows 10 roll out. Ever since the Windows 10 roll out, my Sophos Endpoint software has been failing to get updates. Every few minutes I get a windows notification pop up that shows a glaring red X. I've been passively hoping it would resolve itself. I think it's high time I get around to resolving this issue. I'll try global support during the week (if I can remember).
- Sophos showing update failed
- sophos_update_failing.PNG (9.81 KiB) Viewed 437 times
- Persistent red X in my status bar
- sophos_red_x.PNG (2.45 KiB) Viewed 437 times
- Popup every few minutes
- sophos_failed_popup.PNG (4.06 KiB) Viewed 437 times
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest