AirPrint or Google CloudPrint access

Discussions around the setup, operation, replacement, and disposal of clerk computers, not to include using MLS
clanggedin

AirPrint or Google CloudPrint access

Post by clanggedin »

I am the clerk for my ward and I am currently taking minutes in Evernote on my iPad. After a meeting is over I have to log into Evernote on the desktop to print out the minutes for all of the attendees, which means I have to kick one of the other clerks off of the desktop to access Evernote to print

I have tried to set up AirPrint and Google CloudPrint, but I am being blocked by the Sophos firewall or something else.

What do I need to do with Sophos to get bonjour or CloudPrint to work?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I have two suggestions. One is to look into setting up the printer as a printer on the network (without sharing it from the desktop). The second is to call Local Unit Support.

The forum Code of Conduct prohibits anyone from posting "Methods for circumventing Church policies or security mechanisms". Since I'm unaware of anything that says changing Sophos is acceptable, any procedure to change it's settings to a lower state of security would be a violation of that rule.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Clerk Computers”