Admin user account

Discussions around the setup, operation, replacement, and disposal of clerk computers, not to include using MLS
woakey-p40

Admin user account

Post by woakey-p40 »

I'm a Assistant Stake Clerk and setup all the computers in the stake. When I set them up I created a stake admin user and a user for myself on all the computers. Now when the wards log into MLS they get a message that the stake admin user and my user accounts are not associated with a member. What can I do so they don't get that message?

Thanks,
woakey
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

woakey wrote:I'm a Assistant Stake Clerk and setup all the computers in the stake. When I set them up I created a stake admin user and a user for myself on all the computers. Now when the wards log into MLS they get a message that the stake admin user and my user accounts are not associated with a member. What can I do so they don't get that message?
Starting with MLS 2.9, most MLS users have to be associated with a member. The only exception is that there can be up to two Out-of-Unit Administrators.

To designate an MLS user as an Out-of-Unit Administrator, just go to the list of Users under System Options (you have to be an MLS administrator to do this), and edit the user by clicking on the blue underlined user name. Then check the radio button by Out-of-Unit Administrator and Save.

Return to “Clerk Computers”