New M700 computers failing to boot

Discussions around the setup, operation, replacement, and disposal of clerk computers, not to include using MLS
Biggles

Re: New M700 computers failing to boot

Post by Biggles »

Mikerowaved wrote:
thedqs wrote:2. You will need to download to USB the Windows 10 1607.693 Full Provisioning Tool from: http://liveupdate.ldschurch.org/BigFix
3. The process of resetting the desktop can take up to 45 minutes.
Just the process of downloading the 3.7GB provisioning tool will take at least 30 minutes, thanks to a 2MB/s DL cap from the church server. Kind of frustrating when you're capable of DL'ing at MUCH faster speeds.
Does anyone know if the Windows 10 1607.693 Full Provisioning Tool, is specific to the M700, or does it encompass the other computers available for Clerk use. i.e. Dell 7020's etc.?
Mikerowaved
Community Moderators

Re: New M700 computers failing to boot

Post by Mikerowaved »

Biggles wrote:Does anyone know if the Windows 10 1607.693 Full Provisioning Tool, is specific to the M700, or does it encompass the other computers available for Clerk use. i.e. Dell 7020's etc.?
I can't say for sure, but since there's only one file, I have to assume it can handle any of the hardware currently in use by the church.
So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Clerk Computers”