Child Not Showing Up in Family on MLS

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
kalnius

Child Not Showing Up in Family on MLS

Post by kalnius »

We recently had a new family move into the ward. They have two children ages 5 and 3. Both children were blessed in a previous ward when they were born and membership records were created.

The youngest - a girl - doesn't show up as a member of the household under the "household" record. However, she does show up under each of the parents individual records. When I click on her name, I get a greyed-out screen containing her member record number. The other child's record isn't like this.

I notice that other children I have created member record numbers for (after blessings) show up under the family household and I am able to click on their name and get regular fields where editing is possible.

Any ideas on what is going on?
BKO
Stake Executive Secretary
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

You may want to try requesting the record of the youngest child. It may not have been grouped with the family in the prior ward so the family move didn't work.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Membership Help”